Salary GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annum
Location West LondonTEMPORARY
Consultant Charlie Knights
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-28 2019-12-13 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Heathrow London GB TW6 2UA GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Financial Accountant sought by logistics firm based in Heathrow, West London. Looking to bring a qualified financial accountant on for a 12 month contract paying between £45-£55k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join as a financial accountant for an international logistics business that service the aviation sector based in Heathrow, West London. The business has gone through significant growth in the last few years and operates out of 100 airports internationally.
The purpose of this role is to accumulate and report on the financial information about the performance, financial position and cash flows of the business. This Financial Accountant role will report into the Financial Controller.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
- Month end activities to meet group deadlines
- Arrange payments to creditors as appropriate and arrange appropriate authorisations
- Prepare cash forecast weekly and monitor the cash position on daily basis.
- Book fixed assets (CAPEX revenue and non-revenue) and run the depreciation journal at the month end.
- Administrate, control and book invoices relating to CAPEX & NON Revenue CAPEX
- Manage several suppliers including booking, control, payments and accruals
- Prepare and submit VAT returns.
- Creating of vendor/customer accounts, details update, vendors bank details update.
- Prepare Balance Sheet reconciliations monthly
- Ad hoc duties as required
The key requirements for this Financial Accountant role are:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures
- Good organisational skills.
- Numerate, analytical.
- Delivery focused with strong time management
- Strong computer skills
- Immediately available and able to travel to West London
If you are interested in this role please contact Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.org