An excellent opportunity is available for a Permanent Finance Director based in the West Midlands. My client, an expansive charity who offer a great working environment with lots of flexibility, is looking for a Finance Director that can provide a strong leadership to a team.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Director:
- Support country offices to shape a programme portfolio which implements the objectives of the 2024-26 strategy and maximises impact towards the strategic goals
- Management and support of a large finance team including development
- Handle group offices to plan and manage their budgets to ensure sustainability, an appropriate proportion of non-thematic costs and effective cost recovery mechanisms
- Lead coordination with members of the financial management of domestic programming, to promote coherent financial management approaches
- Provide prompt and insightful reporting and analysis to Management Committee, Trustees and members on programme finances
- Ensure strong support from finance teams to new business development and driving the income growth strategy in our Global Funding Framework
- Demonstrable track record of transforming a budgeting and forecasting structure in a global organisation to be a true business partner
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Senior financial management leadership within a complex global organisation
If you are a talented Finance Director and interested in this role, please forward a CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org and applications will be contacted in order of response.
At the Robert Walters Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: Up to GBP92000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 20 February 2024Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Project Director – Permanent - £92,000 per annum (This is a set salary we can’t negotiate)
Salary: GBP57000 - GBP62000 per annumLocation: StaffordshireDate posted: 14 February 2024Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Finance and Business Manager - Staffordshire - £57,000 to £62,000 per annum
Salary: GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 05 February 2024Robert Walters Group: Chief Commercial Accountant – 2 Year Fixed Term Contract – Chief Commercial Accountant - £60,000 to £80,000 per annum depending on experience