Accounts Payable Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Innovative Accounts Payable Manager to fulfil a 9 month contract (hybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 days at home)
Reporting to the Head Of Finance, you will manage a team of 14 with 2 direct reports
Key responsibilities include:
Overseeing the management of all end to end processes related to transnational processing for purchase ledger, and employee expenses
- Ensuring all payments are made accurately, on-time and following the relevant procedure
- Reviewing and monitoring all team KPIs, analysis and reporting to identify potential issues, actively progressing appropriate actions to mitigate and resolve.
- Responsible for updating and issuing of relevant PTP policies, raise any issues and make recommendations to policy changes as appropriate
- Producing reports for statutory accounts and submission of the Payment Practice Reports to Companies House
- Line management of two PTP Supervisors and 12 Purchase Ledger Clerks
- Support supervisors with adhoc team management responsibilities and guidance in all people matters eg absence management, performance management, training and development
- Ensure all PTP team guidance clearly understood and applied consistently across areas of responsibility.Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, internal and external.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Part qualified account 5+ years accounting experience
• Excellent technical accounting and reporting skills, comfortable with large volumes of data and detailed analysis
• Ability to understand accounting impact of process or procedure changes whether planned or unintentional.
• Experience of leading a team, recruitment, training, absence and performance management
• Experience of a high-volume multi-site business
• Excellent computer literacy skills including Advanced Excel skills and previous experience of multiple accounting systems
• Exceptional multitasker, highly motivated and resilient, intuitive and thorough, able to dive into the detail whilst maintaining an oversight of the big picture
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working model and access to the company’s benefits scheme
Click on the link to apply
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + study support + other benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 18 January 2024An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful, high-growth business based in the South Mancheter area. The business are looking for an ambitious and adaptable Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function on a permanent basis.