Transactional Finance Manager
Transactional Finance Manager Watford - Hybrid Brand new opportunity to join a well known business as the Transactional Finance Manager. You will be responsible for the managing of your team as well as the whole end to end transactional processes, as well as business partnering and process improvements.
- Month end reporting and maintaining the whole AP process, ensuring KPI reports are completed.
- Supporting the implementation of the businesses new system, ensuring it effectively compliments the business
- To manage and support assistants, ensuring they are continuously developing and contributing to the wider teams.
- Finance business partnering with stakeholders and Venues with the UK and abroad.
- Creating spending budgets and managing payment runs, ensuring they are paid on time.
- Support business growth and identify and apply improvement processes.
What the client is looking for
- Previous experience within a Finance position which involved management of a team.
- AAT Qualified minimum or studying towards ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Intermediate excel ability - min (Vlookups,Pivot Table and SUMMIFS)
- Experience in leisure or retail is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent time management and ability to communicate on all levels.
If you are looking for a new challenge as a Transactional Finance Manager, please reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 15 February 2024Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Worcester in their recruitment of an Accountant on 3 – 6 month interim basis. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £30-35k based on experience.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 09 February 2024Summary of role The role of an experienced Billing Assistant is to provide the expertise and knowledge that is required to support the billing manager where you will be expected to analyse actuals vs budgets on a monthly basis and lead with new process improvements. You will have to be well organised with an open mindset and the ability to lead and deliver accurate results to tight deadlines.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 08 February 2024Senior Accounts Receivables Assistant - Permanent £30,000-£35,000 37.5 per week Bedfordshire
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 07 February 2024Walters People have currently partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Assistant Accountant on a permanent contract.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: DerbyDate posted: 06 February 2024Walters People are currently partnered with a leading business going through a transformation in their recruitment of a Management Accountant on a 6 month FTC. The role will be based in Derby, offer hybrid working and paying up to £42k.