Cash Reconciliations Supervisor
Leading Professional Services require a Cash Reconciliations Team Leader to fulfil a permanent role managing a team 5-8 cash clerks (hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office)
Reporting to the Head Of Cashiering you will be responsible for ensuring the team allocate outstanding monies to the correct bank accounts
Key duties include:
- Day to day leadership responsibilities of the Cashiering team; monitoring the end-to-end process & individual team member's performance against agreed key performance indicators on a regular basis, and giving appropriate feedback as required and address/resolve under performance in a positive manner.
- Embed and maintain a high performance culture ensuring that objective setting cascades to all team members and that the team have a clear understanding of how they contribute to the Finance and business strategy.
- Allocate roles and responsibilities across the team, ensuring that the utilisation of skills and expertise is maximised using best practice workforce management principles
- Act as escalation contact within the organisation regarding any Cashiering related matters to deliver and promote a world class customer service culture
- Ensure that all processes and controls comply with the internal audit/governance requirements and Solicitors Regulatory Authority Accounting Rules
- Ensure that all CHAPS/BACS receipts are processed on a daily basis to meet time deadlines.
- Work closely with the Credit Control Team to ensure prompt and accurate allocation of bill receipts.
- Ensure that all queries are responded to in a timely fashion and actively monitor service levels, with a view to implementing first class service at all times.
- Completion of the KPI reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis with the support of the Cashiering Manager.
- Supporting the Cashiering Manager to identify, drive & implement process and control improvements in the end-to-end processes across the team and to support the design, development and implementation of the solutions working closely with the various stakeholders.
- Oversee the integration of mergers and acquisitions onto the system for the Cashiering team ensuring compliance with international regulations and efficient functionality
- Active involvement in business improvement projects and work with change team to design and implement agreed new processes & policies effectively within the function.
- Develop professional networks across the business to understand the developing requirements of senior business leaders, trends, and developments within the wider business
- Liaising with the firm's Credit Control, Invoicing, and Payments teams to resolve operational issues and boost efficiency
This role requires a strong leader who is performance driven and can inspire others as well as support and develop team members. Join a culture of teamwork and imagination that fosters a result driven environment, professional expertise and high quality output.
Ideally you will have experience in the following areas:
- Demonstrable experience of a Cashiering function, allocations process and experience of quality checking work and implementing checks and controls in a team
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing requirements, able to balance competing priorities
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to help lead and motivate a team including goal setting and performance management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work effectively to meet deadlines
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a high calibre leader to develop the team to achieve business objectives ensuring consistent performance. With a core objective of maintaining a well-organised Cashiering function (cash allocations), ensuring adequate controls and quality checks are in place and maintaining a high standard in order to comply with audit, governance and regulatory guidelines.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working patter (2 days in the office, 3 days at home), potential career progression and the opportunity to work in an inclusive, fast paced, dynamic environment
Click on the link to apply
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 July 2022A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 14 July 2022I am partnering with a leading well-being retail organisation that are looking to recruit an ambitious part-qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join their vibrant Finance function. This role would suit a PQ candidate looking to expand their skillset and take a progressive step within a successful business
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: BoltonDate posted: 30 June 2022A very successful property management business based in Bolton are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role is to assist with Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 August 2022Market leading media business based in Media City, Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance function on a fixed term basis.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 16 August 2022This fast growing retail business based in Manchester have a vacancy for a part-qualified Finance Analyst on a temporary basis.