Summary of role The role of an experienced Payroll Specialist is to provide the expertise and knowledge that is required to process multiple payrolls from start to finish. You will have to be well organised with an open mindset and the ability to deliver accurate results to tight deadlines.
The responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist are, but are not limited to;
• Provide payroll reports and data to wider business.
• Complete monthly end to end payroll
• Accurate monthly payroll reconciliations are completed.
• Support payroll audit and business partner with external auditors
• Develop procedures documenting all processes to optimise efficiency
• Prepare and process salaried payrolls inclusive of starters, leavers and 3rd party payments etc
• Experience in processing and managing salary sacrifice and 3rd party payment
• Ad-hoc duties required by line manager and stakeholders
The skills and education required for the role are the following;
• Minimum of 3 payroll experience
• Experience in processing multi payroll
• Self motivated
• Advance Excel
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility problem solving skills
• Be commercially focused
• A good all round team player
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with tight deadlines and a strong eye for detail
This role would suit somebody who has a great eye for detail and wants to works for a market leading brand where you gain a wide range of exposure to the wider bsuiness.
Please contact me for further information on the below details
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 21 February 2024Milton Keynes - Hybrid Management Accountant Practice experience is essential
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 26 January 2024*Brand new* FP&A Analyst - Milton Keynes - £40,000-£45,000
Salary: GBP16.36 - GBP17 per hourLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 07 February 2024If you are studying towards an accounting qualification and are looking to join a well respected business with opportunity for growth and progression, please read on as we may have just the role for you!