Senior Payroll Officer
Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham – Permanent – £27k - £30k
I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of a Senior Payroll Officer on a permanent basis paying up to £30k dependent on experience. You will be a key member of the client services team working to deliver a high-quality experience for the clients and their employees.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Payroll Officer:
• Assist the UK Operations Manager in all tasks assigned
• Maintain a positive relationship with 3rd party Payroll, Pension and Benefit providers to ensure the smooth delivery of payroll
• Respond to payroll queries within agreed timeframe, monitor and escalate queries which have not been responded to within agreed SLA’s
• Accurate input of data into the payroll system to ensure the appropriate employee starter/leaver/transfer/variation details, gross payments, PAYE income tax, National Insurance, pensions, and other deductions are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements
• Participate in process and procedural reviews to meet best practice, legal requirements, maximise quality, effectiveness, and efficiencies
• Complete ad-hoc tasks, projects, and reporting as required
• Prepare and send monthly payroll reports, RTI submissions and pension reports to the client and third parties.
• Setting up the companies on the payroll software ensuring a smooth transition for each client and ongoing accurate payroll processing.
About you as the Senior Payroll Officer:
• Experience in a similar role is essential
• Ability to manage and prioritise a given list of tasks
• Detailed orientated with strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
• Willingness and ability to be flexible
• Payroll qualification preferred but not essential
• Working knowledge of accountancy software
• Excel/spreadsheet working to a high standard
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham - Hybrid – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Solihull – Temp to Perm – Up to £28k - Hybrid
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: ColeshillDate posted: 03 August 2022Walters People: Senior Payroll Officer – Hybrid – Office in Coleshill – Up to £28,000 – Permanent Walters People are working with a leading business in Coleshill, recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator. The successful candidate will be a key member of the client services team working to deliver a high-quality experience for clients and their employees.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Assistant – Birmingham – Part-time 22 hours - £22,000 FTE - Permanent I’m currently working alongside a leading company in Birmingham in their recruitment of a part time Accounts Receivable Assistant (22-hour week) on a permanent basis. In this role you will be required to work the 22 hours across 5 days. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, whilst helping the finance team to ensure accurate processing of payments received.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Clerk – Solihull – Hybrid - £22k - £24k – Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Solihull who are looking for a Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.