Senior Payroll Officer
Walters People: Senior Payroll Officer – Hybrid – Office in Coleshill – Up to £28,000 – Permanent Walters People are working with a leading business in Coleshill, recruiting for a Senior Payroll Administrator. The successful candidate will be a key member of the client services team working to deliver a high-quality experience for clients and their employees.
Role: Senior Payroll Officer
Salary: Up to £28,000 based on experience
Mode: Hybrid – one or two days in the office
Main responsibilities and duties of the Senior Payroll Officer:
- Provide assistance to the UK Operations Manager in all tasks assigned
- Maintain a positive relationship with 3rd party Payroll, Pension and Benefit providers to ensure the smooth delivery of payroll.
- Respond to payroll queries within agreed time-frame, monitor and escalate queries which have not been responded to within agreed SLA’s
- Accurate input of data into the payroll system to ensure the appropriate employee starter/leaver/transfer/variation details, gross payments, PAYE income tax, National Insurance, pensions and other deductions are correctly set up and calculated in accordance with statutory and contractual requirements.
- Input and support the preparation of relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Participate in process and procedural reviews to meet best practice, legal requirements, maximise quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Complete ad-hoc tasks, projects, and reporting as required
- Answer queries from customers and suppliers
- Liaise with colleagues over Microsoft teams
- Calculate input and check occupational/statutory parental/sick pay. Complete the required statutory forms to send within the required time-frame
- Prepare and send monthly payroll reports, RTI submissions and pension reports to the client and third parties
- Working in a team to take on a large number of new clients, setting up the companies on the payroll software ensuring a smooth transition for each client and ongoing accurate payroll processing
About you as the Senior Payroll Officer:
- Skilled in building strong relationships with clients and client employees.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive proactive outlook
- Detailed focus on quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all tasks assigned
- Ability to manage and prioritise a given list of tasks
- Detailed orientated with strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Willingness and ability to be flexible
- Payroll qualification preferred but not essential
- Payroll experience of 1+ years
- Working knowledge of accountancy software
- Excel/spreadsheet working to a high standard
- International payroll experience preferred but not essential
- Ideally experience with Iris and bright pay payroll software's
If you would like to apply to the role of Senior Payroll Officer, please email email@example.com . Unfortunately, if you haven’t heard back within 7 days you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham - Hybrid – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Solihull – Temp to Perm – Up to £28k - Hybrid
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP23000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Assistant – Birmingham – Part-time 22 hours - £22,000 FTE - Permanent I’m currently working alongside a leading company in Birmingham in their recruitment of a part time Accounts Receivable Assistant (22-hour week) on a permanent basis. In this role you will be required to work the 22 hours across 5 days. You will be reporting to the Financial Controller, whilst helping the finance team to ensure accurate processing of payments received.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 15 August 2022Walters People: Accounts Receivable Clerk – Solihull – Hybrid - £22k - £24k – Permanent Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Solihull who are looking for a Accounts Receivable Clerk on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.