A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will be responsible for performing all Payroll related duties for the group and ensure all tasks are completed in a meticulous and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Administer full Payroll lifecycle every month
- Handle Payroll queries and be the first point of contact for employees
- Ensure any Payroll files that are received are accurate and loaded onto relevant systems correctly
- Ensure Monthly reporting of pension auto-enrolment
- Ensure any and all Payroll is HMRC compliant
- Ensure all HMRC returns are completed quickly and efficiently
- Involved in Audit by being the point of contact for internal/external auditors for pay related activity (starters & leavers)
- Work closely with wider finance to ensure Payroll costs are costed correctly
- Work with wider HR to ensure payroll changed are processed effectively
Key Skills/Experience Include:
- Extensive payroll experience
- Payroll experience within a large PLC is preferable
- Strong Systems knowledge
- Excellent effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments and able to work on multiple tasks at speed
- High energy, hardworking, personable and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Payroll Specialist to join an extremely successful business offering strong progression opportunities to help build their career within Payroll. They are offering a fantastic salary and excellent benefits including an annual bonus
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 July 2022Leading Professional Services require a Cash Reconciliations Team Leader to fulfil a permanent role managing a team 5-8 cash clerks (hybrid working, 2 days per week in the office)
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 14 July 2022I am partnering with a leading well-being retail organisation that are looking to recruit an ambitious part-qualified Commercial Finance Manager to join their vibrant Finance function. This role would suit a PQ candidate looking to expand their skillset and take a progressive step within a successful business
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a permanent position and offers hybrid working.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: BoltonDate posted: 30 June 2022A very successful property management business based in Bolton are looking for a skilled Senior Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. The role is to assist with Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 August 2022Market leading media business based in Media City, Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance function on a fixed term basis.