Are you a Payroll Manager, looking for a challenge for the next 12 months? If so, please read on! We have a maternity cover working for a business with 5 complex payrolls and 1 direct report.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to fulfil a minimum 12 month Fixed Term Contract working for a company based in Milton Keynes.
The Payroll Manager will have 1 direct report and will be responsible for the monthly submission of 5 different payrolls.
The responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage 1 part time Payroll Assistant
- Prepare the payroll journal for month end
- Check and report on 5 monthly payrolls whilst working alongside the payroll bureau to ensure smooth monthly payroll.
- Deal with queries both internally and externally with HMRC
- Work closely with HR and the wider business on payroll-critical processes.
- Reconcile gross pay, including starters, leavers and salary changes.
- Reconcile all temporary data from spreadsheets to individual payslips.
- Perform standard monthly reconciliations to ensure payments and pension payments are made correctly
- Employment cost analysis
- Responsible for keeping systems up to date including the testing and implementation of any updates.
- Prepare ad hoc pay related payments
The successful candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
- Experience working with i-trent (preferred but not essential)
- Excel to pivot table & v look up level (essential)
- Some general accountancy experience/ debits & credits knowledge/ experience with reconciliations (highly desirable)
The role is offering hybrid work with 2 days a week in the office
The role is offering up to £38,000 depending on experience.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 20 July 2022Are you AAT qualified and looking to study, or already actively studying towards your ACCA or CIMA? Are you looking for a company that can offer you progression? Do you have previous transactional accounts experience? If the answer is yes to the above – please read on for more information! We have a 6 month Assistant Management Accountant contract on offer with the potential to go permanent!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: OlneyDate posted: 26 July 2022Are you passionate about Purchase Ledger? Do you have supervisory/ management experience? Are you available to start a new role on short notice? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor on a temporary - permanent basis
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 20 July 2022Walter’s people are really excited to be partnering with a local business in search for a new management accountant, The key focus of this role is to support the business by assisting in the preparation of detailed financial and management information in an accurate and timely manner to facilitate effective decision-making.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 06 July 2022Summary of role The role of Accounts Receivable Team Leader is to work closely and support the Accounts Receivable Manager, take control and manage end-to-end AR activities while being first port of call to support the fellow team members.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 23 June 2022