Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a permanent position and offers hybrid working.
Monthly payroll processing of salaried staff and non-salaried staff using data from the biometric time and attendance system. You will be processing in the region of 500-600 employees per month over two companies.
Your responsibilities as the Payroll Manager will include:
- Setting up new starters and processing leavers including calculation of pro rata payments
- Processing contractual changes and salary amendments
- Creating spreadsheets for casual hours to be uploaded in to the Sage payroll system
- Calculation and processing of statutory of payments including SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, SPL etc
- Importing and updating HMRC notifications including tax codes & student loans
- Day to day liaison with all departments, managers and employees on all payroll matters
- Preparation of month end and year end returns (FPS, EPS, P45’s, P60s etc)
- Administration of pension scheme contributions and Auto Enrolment
- Administration of the Childcare Voucher scheme & Attachment of Earnings
- Providing information to third parties such as DWP, Job Centre etc
- Any other HR admin duties as instructed by the HR Team
Knowledge / Experience / Skills Required:
- Experience of working and processing a payroll from start to finish
- Experience of Infinet Cloud Payroll System (desirable not essential)
- Effective Administration skills
- Excellent IT skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Good numeracy skills and ability to process manual calculations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills dealing with all different levels within a business
- Team player – working in a small team, capable of supporting others outside of own role
- Flexible, conscientious & reliable
For more information on this exciting Payroll Manager role, please contact Elizabeth Pym at Walters People on Elizabeth.Pym@walterspeople.co.uk.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 01 August 2022High growth marketing business based in Wythenshawe are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion of the company. The Individual will be responsible for assisting with core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits PackageLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 July 2022A very successful and sought-after PLC in Manchester are looking for a diligent and experienced Payroll Specialist to join their dynamic Payroll function on a permanent basis. The organisation will offer an excellent salary and benefits package with the role, as well as ongoing support for future career development.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 08 July 2022Excellent opportunity for a part-qualified finance professional in the final 18 months of their studies to join a nationwide marketing business in a remote and permanent capacity.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 August 2022Market leading media business based in Media City, Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance function on a fixed term basis.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 16 August 2022This fast growing retail business based in Manchester have a vacancy for a part-qualified Finance Analyst on a temporary basis.