Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in Birmingham in their recruitment of a Payroll Administrator on a perm basis.
Role and Responsibilities
• Support the Payroll Manager in ensuring the payrolls (c1,000 employees) within the organisation are processed and delivered on time with optimum accuracy.
• Maintain payroll records by gathering, calculating, and inputting pay and absence related data under the supervision of the Payroll Manager.
• Work alongside the Finance team and the wider HR team to ensure the processing of starters, leavers, and fixed and variable pay adjustments
• Manage day to day payroll administration – running reports, completing high level checks for accuracy, performing manual calculations, updating the monthly payroll progress tracker.
• First point of contact for employees for queries regarding pay and deductions e.g., tax, national insurance, pensions and statutory payments
• Actively manage the payroll inbox, ensuring responses are dealt with efficiently and correctly.
• Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and ensure compliance with relevant laws. Honours strict confidentiality of employee information and pay records.
• 1-2 years prior work experience in administration, preferably in accounts payable or payroll
• Keen to progress a career in payroll or HR
• Attention to detail
• Administrative and organisational skills including experience of working to deadlines
• Analytical skills
• Team working
• Customer service skills
• IT skills including basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 15 February 2024Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Worcester in their recruitment of an Accountant on 3 – 6 month interim basis. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £30-35k based on experience.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 09 February 2024Summary of role The role of an experienced Billing Assistant is to provide the expertise and knowledge that is required to support the billing manager where you will be expected to analyse actuals vs budgets on a monthly basis and lead with new process improvements. You will have to be well organised with an open mindset and the ability to lead and deliver accurate results to tight deadlines.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 08 February 2024Senior Accounts Receivables Assistant - Permanent £30,000-£35,000 37.5 per week Bedfordshire
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 07 February 2024Walters People have currently partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Assistant Accountant on a permanent contract.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: DerbyDate posted: 06 February 2024Walters People are currently partnered with a leading business going through a transformation in their recruitment of a Management Accountant on a 6 month FTC. The role will be based in Derby, offer hybrid working and paying up to £42k.