Walters People: Payroll Administrator – Hybrid – Office in Coleshill – Up to £28,000 – Permanent Walters People are working with a leading business in Coleshill, recruiting for a Payroll Administrator. The successful candidate will be a key member of the client services team working to deliver a high-quality experience for clients and their employees.
Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: Up to £28,000 based on experience
Mode: Hybrid – one or two days in the office
Main responsibilities and duties of the Payroll Administrator:
- Provide assistance to the Operations Finance Manager in all tasks assigned
- Support the Payroll Lead in delivery of global payroll and benefit administration by the completion of agreed tasks within time lines
- Assist with the processing of employee expenses
- Maintain a positive relationship with 3rd party Payroll, Pension and Benefit providers to ensure the smooth delivery of payroll.
- Respond to payroll queries within agreed SLA’s, monitor and escalate queries which have not been responded to within agreed SLA’s
- Input and support the preparation of relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports
- Support all internal and external audits related to payroll
- Participate in process and procedural reviews to meet best practice, legal requirements, maximise quality, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Complete ad-hoc tasks, projects, and reporting as required
- Set up payroll payments in the bank ready for authorisation
- Answer queries from customers and suppliers
- Creating draft sales invoices for authorisation
- Post approved purchase invoices and schedule for payment
About you as the Payroll Administrator:
- Skilled in building strong relationships with clients and client employees.
- Self-driven, results orientated with a positive proactive outlook
- Detailed focus on quality, accuracy, and timeliness of all tasks assigned
- Ability to manage and prioritise a given list of tasks
- Strong analytical, written, and oral communication skills
- Some relevant experience in payroll or accounts for up to a year would be helpful
- Customer service experience
- Excel/spreadsheet working to a high standard
- International payroll experience preferred but not essential
If you would like to apply to the role of Payroll Administrator please email email@example.com . Unfortunately if you don’t hear back within 7 days you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 19 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Global Payroll Assistant – Solihull – Permanent – £22k - £25k – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Global Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis. The role offers great opportunities for progression and will be paying £22k-£25k based on experience.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: WarwickDate posted: 17 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Warwick in their recruitment of a Payroll Officer on an interim contract. The role will last for circa 8 weeks and will be paid hourly rate with a perm equivalent salary of circa £30k based on experience.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 16 August 2022I’m currently working with a leading business based in Solihull in their recruitment of a Payroll Assistant. Paying up to £28k and offering a hybrid working model.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham - Hybrid – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading business based in Wolverhampton in their recruitment of a Payroll Advisor paying £25k - £27k dependent on experience. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and processing a high volume of Payroll.