Graduate Payroll Assistant
Industry leading retail business located in Bolton are seeking a graduate payroll assistant to join their growing finance team.
As the graduate payroll assistant, you will report into the payroll manager and will provide a payroll function for the business, predominantly focused on payroll for the temporary staff.
Your responsibilities will Include:
• Payroll query investigation, assessment and resolution.
• Communication with temporary staﬀ to resolve any discrepancies, errors and queries with their pay
• Recording and reporting query resolution outcome to Head of Payroll Processing / Payroll Supervisor
• Data maintenance
• Any other duties as required and directed
To be considered for this role the requirement are as follows:
• Flexibility in working practices to ensure all deadlines are met
• Eﬀective time management and a good team player
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good level of computer literacy - Microsoft Excel, in particular, is essential
• Good communication and customer service skills.
• Be able to work accurately and calmly, and show resilience, when under pressure
For more information on this exciting graduate payroll assistant position for a market leading retail business based In Bolton, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annumLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 02 August 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a graduate accounts payable clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP18000 - GBP22000 per annum + Onsite ParkingLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 05 July 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: CreweDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Graduate Finance Assistant position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Crewe. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for a career driven individual. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: KearsleyDate posted: 01 August 2022Industry leading Hospitality and catering business located in Kearsley are seeking a graduate payroll assistant due to continued growth of the finance team.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21450 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: LeylandDate posted: 01 August 2022Global IT business are seeking a graduate accounts payable clerk to join their finance function. The role offers a junior finance professional the opportunity to take the first step in their finance career.