Robert Walters: Public Sector Division – Urgent Requirement Payroll Administrator – Salary £26,760 – Permanent – Birmingham
My client a leading organisation within their field are looking for two new Payroll Administrator’s to join their established team, to provide accurate, complete and timely data entry, processing and maintenance in the payroll system. There will be internal progression available within the organisation for the right candidates.
Role: Payroll Administrator x 2 Vacancies
Salary: £26,760 plus package
Location: Central Birmingham
Qualifications: PTC/CIPP desirable
Interviews: Interviews for this role can be held as soon as next week therefore applications will need to be reviewed ASAP
Duties of the Administrator:
• Undertaking accurate, complete, timely entry recording of data to the payroll system, and any other associated ancillary system or database
• Ensuring ongoing maintenance data quality of transactions and balances in the system through reconciliations and review
• Performing relevant payroll processing tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures and controls
• Collation, recording and maintenance of supporting documentation for the data entered/processed (or to be entered/processed)
• Perform investigations/audits into any queries raised by colleagues/external stakeholders around transactions and balances. Undertake corrective actions where necessary
• Ensure all controls, safeguards and rules are adhered to, and alert management immediately to potential risks and failures
• Proactively assist in the ongoing development, enhancement of controls, procedures, ensuring they remain relevant, effective and proportionate
• Provide accurate, timely and polite query resolution service for all payroll-related issues to employees and colleagues
If you are interested in this position please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and applicants will be contacted in order of receipt.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham - Hybrid – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting opportunity has arisen for a leading business based in Wolverhampton in their recruitment of a Payroll Advisor paying £25k - £27k dependent on experience. You will be working in a fast-paced environment and processing a high volume of Payroll.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: WalsallDate posted: 08 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Payroll Assistant – Walsall - £25,000 - £27,000 – Permanent
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Birmingham – Permanent – £27k - £30k
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP28000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 03 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Senior Payroll Officer – Solihull – Temp to Perm – Up to £28k - Hybrid