Junior Financial Controller
Are you a Junior Financial Controller looking for the next step in their career. Are you an ACCA/ CIMA finalist hoping to join a world renowned brand in their Central London headquarters? This could be the perfect opportunity for you. I'm currently partnered with a Luxury brand in their search for a junior financial controller to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to propel your career in a world renowned company and expand your experience and knowledge.
- Support the month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare annual budgets, forecasts, and reports, reviewing journal entries and account reconciliation
- Guide financial decisions by developing and monitoring policies and procedures
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function and responsibility for employee expenses and clothing allowance
- Analyse balance sheets, income statements, cash flow, and liabilities
- Perform cost analysis and investment compliance with the budget, facilitating intervention strategies if needed
- Monitor closing processes, billing, invoicing, expenses, reimbursements, and payroll administration
- Build strong relationships with all departments and act as their business partner
- Track and measure marketing activities
- Monitor company fixed assets and perform intercompany reconciliations
Qualifications and Candidate Requirements:
- ACCA/CIMA finalist
- In-depth knowledge of accounting standards and industry regulations
- Extensive experience in corporate finances, auditing, and performance management
- Superb organisational and time management abilities
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills
- Fashion and Luxury experience is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP, HFM/Hyperion, Concur, ESKER
- Opportunity to work for a renowned luxury fashion brand
- Generous Brand discount
- Yearly clothing allowance
- Monthly lunch allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee matched pension contribution up to
If this sounds like you please apply now or get in touch
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 February 2024Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 February 2024My client, a data insights company based by London Bridge, is seeking to hire an Accountant to join their small but busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is actively looking for a long-term role in a company where they can stay long-term. This role is a permanent role, it will ideally be a full-time opportunity but they are open to part-time candidates. It is hybrid, with 3-days minimum expected in the office.