Senior Finance Officer - Rent and Service Charge
Robert Walters – Public Sector Division – Senior Finance Officer (Rent & Service Charge) – Permanent – £32,000 to £33,500 per annum plus package – Birmingham
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Officer (Rent & Service Charge) on a permanent basis, in the Birmingham area, for one of my key clients within the housing sector, they are offering a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation in a commercial capacity whilst also offering progression to the right individual.
Salary: £32,000 to £33,500 per annum plus package
Working: 1 day per week in the office
Experience: Previous Rent and Service Charge experience in a Housing environment is highly desirable
Duties of the Senior Finance Officer (Rent & Service Charge):
- Delivering a rent assurance and service charge service to a high standard of excellence and in adherence to policies whilst maintaining the security and integrity of financial data
- Development and implementation of processes and procedures to provide assurance to Senior Management that rents have been calculated in line with statutory and regulatory requirements and recorded correctly on the Rent Accounting System
- Assist in the annual rent review process, ensuring rents are re-calculated in line with statutory and requirements and ensuring customers are notified of changes within statutory deadlines
- Review and improvement of processes for updating and maintaining rents and service charges on the system
- Act as co-coordinator between teams with regard to identifying services to be provided, 3rd party services, sinking fund requirements
- Prepare and maintain service charge schedules
- Significant recent and technical experience of operating within a Rent and Service Charge environment
- An expert knowledge of the rent standard and the regulatory framework
- Relevant experience of developing and maintaining effective administration systems
- Significant experience in a ledger processing environment
- Excellent IT skills, which include the ability to confidently use all Microsoft Office applications, with proficiency in Excel
- Working with and the ability to use accounting systems
- Experience of reconciling accounts.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: NuneatonDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Education - Senior Payroll Assistant – Permanent – Nuneaton – £27,000 - £32,000 – Deadline Monday 15th August Robert Walters is recruiting a Senior Payroll Assistant to join an established Education organisation in their finance department based in Nuneaton. This will be a permanent role working for an organisation offering fantastic flexibility, annual leave and pension alongside of training and career development opportunities.
Salary: GBP39000 - GBP42500 per annumLocation: TelfordDate posted: 10 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Senior Accountant – Full Time or 4 Days Per Week - £39,000 to £42,500 (Pro Rata for Part-Time)
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters – Permanent Vacancy – Central Birmingham - Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner – Housing Sector – Up to £44,000 per annum
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: Stoke-on-TrentDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting Management Accountant position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Stoke-On-Trent. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 19 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Global Payroll – Solihull – Permanent – £40k - £45k – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an International Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis. The role offers great opportunities for progression and will be paying £40k-£50k based on experience.