Dividends Specialist – Central Birmingham Position: Dividends Specialist Location: Birmingham Central (hybrid) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full Time Salary/Benefits: Up to £28,000
Role Details – Dividends Specialist
We are currently looking for a Dividends Specialist to join the Dividends department at a renowned company based in Central Birmingham.
You will work in a team that is responsible for the accurate reconciliation and processing of dividends to a broad client base.
Role Responsibilities of the Dividends Specialist
• Building effective relationships internally and externally. As well as developing and maintaining interdepartmental relationships. Should also promote a culture which, supports internal and external relationships. Striving to develop and maintain excellent interdepartmental relationships promoting co-operation, communication and support.
• Being accessible to the team at all times so that you can monitor, coach and develop them.
• Acting as a role model, by setting high standards in terms of conduct and leadership.
• Demonstrating a positive and flexible attitude, to cope with varying business needs and demands.
• Being professional in all areas of work, ensuring you are viewed as approachable from all colleagues.
• Assist with the maintenance of departmental documentation including procedures, process definitions and undertake regular reviews to ensure this remains accurate and current
• Demonstrating a concern for commitment to a high level of service, continually striving to exceed customer’s expectations above agreed standards and measurements.
• Being committed to approaching work conscientiously and using initiative to ensure issues are addressed and tasks are seen though to completion.
• Investigating the causes of problems, thinking through ways to tackle issues and problems, arriving at solutions and implementing sound measurable solutions.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by monitoring daily operations to ensure the timely and accurate processing of trades.
Role skills of the Dividends Specialist
• Identifies and escalates any issues in a timely and appropriate manner
• Independently prioritises work and anticipates and addresses barriers including wider operational impact
• Ability to work as part of a team and under their own initiative
• Supports the efforts of others within and outside of their department
• Conveys detailed information in a concise and accurate manner in all written and verbal communication
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 19 July 2022Operations Assistant - Birmingham Position: Operations Assistant (Dividends Department) Location: Central Birmingham (Hybrid) Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £20,000 - £25,000 (DOE)
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 04 July 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham who are looking for Dividends Deputy Manager on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 19 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Global Payroll Assistant – Solihull – Permanent – £22k - £25k – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Global Payroll Assistant on a permanent basis. The role offers great opportunities for progression and will be paying £22k-£25k based on experience.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Walters People: Cashier – Permanent – £22,000 - £24,000 – Hybrid – Birmingham – Flexible working hours Walters People are partnered with a leading business in Birmingham currently recruiting for a Cashier. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with some experience in Finance looking to further their career in a fast-growing company. Role: Cashier Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience Mode: Hybrid, 2-3 days a week in office
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 18 August 2022Walters People: Cashier – 6 months FTC – £22,000 - £24,000 – Hybrid – Birmingham – Flexible working hours Walters People are partnered with a leading business in Birmingham currently recruiting for a Cashier. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with some experience in Finance looking to further their career in a fast-growing company. Role: Cashier Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 depending on experience Mode: Hybrid, 2-3 days a week in office