Global travel business based in Leyland are seeking an accounts administrator to join their finance function. The role offers a junior finance professional an exciting opportunity to take the first step in their finance career.
As the accounts administrator, you will report into the finance administrator and will assist with dealing with the cancellation of all flight, package, and hotel services and refunding of monies to Customer and Agents.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Issuing Cancellation Invoices with relevant charges
• Refunding monies to agent’s accounts and customer credit/debit cards
• Responsible for cancelling any bookings made fraudulently as instructed by the credit control team
• Processing ticket refunds electronically in the Reservations system
• Assisting the Refunds Team Manager in implementing new systems and ideas
• Answering calls from customers wishing to cancel their arrangements
• Liaising with internal/external customers by both telephone and email
• Dealing with complete cancellation/refund process in a customer focused and sympathetic manner
• Supporting & liaising with the other areas of the business:
• Revenue Accounts
• Customer Resolution
• Customer Relations
• Sharing new information with colleagues to improve the overall team knowledge & standards
To be considered for this role the requirements are as follows:
• Computer literate
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good judgement and decision making skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Microsoft Office applications
For more information on this fantastic accounts administrator position for an industry leading travel and tourism business based in the heart of Lancashire, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 22 June 2022Pioneering travel business are seeking an ambitious accounts payable clerk to add to their finance function due to continued growth of the business. The role offers exposure into the Inner workings of a nationwide company based in the centre of Manchester.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP25000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 11 August 2022Pioneering IT and technology business are seeking to add an ambitious accounts assistant to their finance department located in the Chadderton area.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 10 August 2022Pioneering IT and Technology business are seeking a part time accounts payable clerk to join their finance team as maternity cover.
Salary: GBP21000 - GBP24000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Industry leading property management business are seeking an accounts payable administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP22000 - GBP26000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Industry leading property management business are seeking a senior accounts payable administrator to join their finance team on a permanent basis.