Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Billing Specialist to join a reputable recruitment business on a permanent basis. The role will offer exposure to a large scale finance department within a business going through a period of high growth in the billing department.
As the Billing Spinningfields, you will report into the Billing manager and will support to help identify the causes of any invoice queries (supplier and client side) and finding efficient solutions for resolving. You will also support the business to reduce unbilled and aged debt, helping the channel and client teams to ensure accurate bookings are sent to bill promptly.
You as the Billing specialist will be responsible for the following:
• Accurately processing and preparing client invoices and credit notes in a timely manner for both Permanent and Contractor revenue streams.
• On boarding of new clients to ensure customer service and billing requirements are maintained
• Resolving consultant invoice queries and wider internal stakeholders.
• Resolving client invoice queries in a timely manner and wider external stakeholders
• Ensuring customer service is maintained at all times, being the first point of contact
• Ensure master data of client database is maintained and accurate at all times
• Ensuring new clients are accurately added to the client database.
• Ad hoc administrational duties
• Working closely with the Credit Control and Contractor Payroll teams on projects on a daily basis
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of our finance system for efficient process development.
• Assist with reconciliations for revenue to ensure everything has been invoiced.
To be considered for the role the requirements are as follows:
• Flexibility and excellent attention to detail is essential
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
• Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
• Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large and varied team
• Basic skills of all MS Packages including Excel and Word
• Be able to use Initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken
For more information on this exciting Billing Specialist position for a recruitment consultancy business based in the heart of Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022International Blue Chip Organisation requires several Billing Specialists to join a newly created team
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP29000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 23 May 2022Excellent opportunity for an ambitious Billing clerk to join a reputable global marketing business on a permanent basis. The role will offer exposure to a large scale finance department within a business going through a period of high growth.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join an extremely successful marketing business based in Manchester. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract and is fully remote.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP27000 per annumLocation: CheadleDate posted: 06 July 2022Global retail business are seeking to add a temporary Payroll Administrator to their finance team to tackle a high volume of payroll queries.
Salary: GBP24000 - GBP26000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 July 2022Exciting position available for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a successful IT business. The role is fully remote and is a 6 month fixed term contract.