Walters People Milton Keynes are very excited to be partnering with a large multi-site business based in the Northamptonshire region in their search for a Finance manager who has a passion for there work with an outgoing and progressive outlook on their career.
Key duties include bur are not limited to.
- As new business is acquired as the finance manager you will take the lead in building rapports with previous owners and the necessary points of contact in the finance department to going all the necessary information to efficiently bring the finance function into the centralised team.
- System migration and Implementation for acquisitions
- Preparing the necessary information to report to suppliers / Parents and outsourced providers of key changes relating to legal structure/naming convention.
- Accurately setting up new accounts when necessary and ensuring all banking facilities are maintained and transitioned to the centralised team.
- To communicate efficiently with previous payroll providers to gain the necessary information and data to support HR and Migrate onto the newly deployed payroll solution.
- Gathering and storing all history accounting data to ensure full legal and regulatory compliance e.g. HMRC re Corporation Tax; PAYE/NI etc. compliance
- Taking the lead on integration of the raw accounting data into the monthly consolidation processes and being able to prepare data sets as required for post integration financials.
- Be responsible for and own the process to build additional analytical dashboards and statistics to help support the monthly reporting cycles.
- Outside of integration routines you will help support the Financial Controller and rest of the Finance Team in the month end routine processing. You will build relationships with the remainder of the finance team and the wider group.
Knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Office – Mainly Excel
- Knowledge of payroll routines and RTI processing
- Experience with communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- " can do attitude " – Prepared to undertake tasks that may be out of your remit.
- Analytical experience and previous knowledge of power BI or other dashboard reporting tools.
- Problem solving
- Actively studying towards a professional accountancy qualification ( ACCA / CIMA )
For more information or to express your interest please apply direct or get in contact via the below details.
Phone – 07876863524
Salary: GBP27840 - GBP34800 per annumLocation: WarwickDate posted: 20 June 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Warwick who are looking for a Rebates Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative, paying up to £34,800 based on experience.
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 15 June 2022Finance Business Partner – Coventry – Permanent Walters People are excited to be working with our client based in Coventry who are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join their growing team. Purpose of the Finance Business Partner As the Finance Business Partner, you will be expected to business partner the director and their team providing proactive finance decisions to support drive and growth of the business, ensuring the provision of effective financial controls and processes.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: CoventryDate posted: 07 June 2022Job Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Coventry (Hybrid) Job Type: Permanent
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP41000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 12 May 2022Walters people Milton Keynes are very excited to be partnering with a fantastic business based in Bedfordshire in there search for a Finance analyst. The role contributes to the success by producing accurate monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual financial reports and provides ongoing monitoring and controlling of actual costs against budgets.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: WarwickDate posted: 01 July 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Warwick – £30k - £40k + Study Support – Hybrid – Permanent