Compliance Risk Officer
Due to continued and sustained growth a successful international business based in Northwich are looking for an experienced Compliance Risk Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
The compliance department plays an essential role by ensuring the implementation of appropriate systems and control procedures as well as overseeing the organisation's compliance with various anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and anti-bribery/corruption requirements.
The business are looking for an individual with strong compliance experience preferably from a financial services background.
Your responsibilities as the Compliance Risk Officer:
- Support the Deputy Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Undertake specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes;
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures, which will facilitate the business in identifying, assessing and managing compliance risk within the business, meeting the standards set and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Regularly review and keep up to date with changes in regulatory, legislative and market practices that impact the business
Skills and experience required:
- Solid compliance experience within the financial services industry and compliance.
- Proven experience of working in a multi-disciplined team across business units.
- Strong understanding of all regulations that impact the business
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality.
- Strong report writing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual that is looking for a challenging and varied position which if achieved successfully could bring fantastic career prospects.
If you are interested in the Compliance Risk Officer position and would like to hear more information please contact Elizabeth Pym at email@example.com
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP30000 per annum + study supportLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 24 June 2022My Client, a successful FinTech organisation based in Manchester City Centre, are looking to recruit a driven Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis to add to their growing vibrant finance team. The business has expanded rapidly over the last few years and are aiming to bring in a dynamic Assistant Accountant to assist with month-end and transactional duties
Salary: Up to GBP30000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 20 May 2022Due to continued and sustained growth a successful international business based in Northwich are looking for an experienced Trade Finance Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: Up to GBP25000 per annumLocation: NorthwichDate posted: 20 May 2022Due to continued and sustained growth a successful international financial services business based in Northwich are looking for an experienced Credit Risk Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: Up to GBP25000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022An extremely successful IT business based in Manchester City Centre are looking to recruit a diligent Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic Finance function on a temporary basis.
Salary: GBP23000 - GBP25000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 27 June 2022Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to join an established property services business based in the centre of Manchester. The role offers a competitive salary, a permanent position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.