International travel and leisure business are seeking a Billing Manager to join their dynamic finance function located in the heart of Manchester on Oxford Road.
As the Billing Manager, your role will be to support the business to reduced unbilled and aged debt, helping the channel and client teams to ensure accurate bookings are sent to bill promptly.
Your responsibilities of this role will include:
• Manage 2 teams within the billing function, one covering out Meetings and events billing and one for our other travel products.
• Ensure that the team manage and administer the consolidated billing process
• Ensure meetings and events are invoiced within 1 week off completion
• Provide guidance to the teams on focusing and prioritising un-invoiced bookings
• Collaborate with our business systems team and 3rd parties to identify improvements and ensure processes are operating efficiently.
• Manage development backlog as billing systems product owner.
• Drive the efficiency of the accounts processes and working with staff to improve performance
• Liaise with high-risk customers who may have billing queries/complaints
• Work with internal stakeholders to improve the billing journey
• Review team standards to ensure all billing functions are on track
• Liaise with our product team to ensure our supplier relationships support the billing life cycle
• Have strong collaborative and supportive relationships with key contacts internally and externally
• Assist in projects which will either improve or affect the billing function
To be considered for the role you should have/be:
• Previous knowledge of media systems and processes
• Experience working in a fast paced centralised team, working to tight deadlines
• Experience working across multiple clients
• A proven track record in unbilled and debt resolution, problem solving and solution focused
For more information on this exciting Billing Manager position for a travel and tourism business based in the heart of Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 28 June 2022Industry leading travel business are seeking a Billing Manager to join their dynamic finance function located in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 20 June 2022Innovative Blue Chip Organisation requited a Billings Supervisor for an exciting new project based in Manchester (hybrid working days, 1-2 days in the office)
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 14 June 2022International marketing business are seeking a Billing Manager to join their dynamic business team located in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP31000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 05 July 2022Industry leading construction business are seeking to add an Accounts Payable Supervisor to their team based in the centre of Manchester as they move through a period of high growth.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.