Part Time Payroll Manager
Salary GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 02 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 media London London GB WC2E 9AB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Media business in Central London are looking for a Part Time Payroll Manager to join their team on a temporary basis. Working in a sole charge position, the role is looking for someone to start ASAP.
The Media company in the West End are looking for a Part Time Payroll Manager for 2/3 days a week and will be solely responsible for the payroll for the business. Reporting to the groups Finance Manager, the Part Time Payroll Manager will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Running the monthly payroll for eight entities for the business for up to 400 employees
- Ensuring all BACS, payslips, RTI submissions and costings are produced to the relevant deadlines
- Payment of monthly PAYE and NI to HMRC
- Submission of P11D returns, PAYE settlement agreements
- Completing all month end payroll reporting on Excel
- Administering the company benefits and dealing with any queries
- Reviewing benefit providers
- Being the main point of contact for any payroll queries for the business
The successful Part Time Payroll Manager will have worked in a similar position previously and have a excellent understanding of the payroll process. Ideally you must of also have good Excel skills and the ability to process multiple payrolls.
This role is looking for someone to start ASAP, if you are interested in working for a large Media business then please apply!