Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.
- Post P&L and balance sheet journals as part of the month-end process.
- Handle monthly postings for rent, turnover rent, business rates, service charge, and property insurance.
- Liaise with accounts payable to ensure timely payment of rent.
- Communicate with landlords, internal legal department, and property team when necessary.
- Review monthly spend across sales and marketing lines against budget holder trackers, accruing any outstanding invoices.
- Work closely with the commercial finance team to accurately allocate costs to relevant cost centers and budget holders for reporting purposes.
- Analyze costs and variances to budget/forecast during the monthly review process.
- Prepare the UK quarterly VAT return.
- Collaborate with the tax team to prepare the income statement and balance sheet in the required format for tax returns.
The company offers a positive working environment, a generous staff discount, regular sample sales, and a range of other benefits, including a company bonus scheme.
If this sounds like you, please apply now, shortlisting ASAP!!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 February 2024My client, a data insights company based by London Bridge, is seeking to hire an Accountant to join their small but busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is actively looking for a long-term role in a company where they can stay long-term. This role is a permanent role, it will ideally be a full-time opportunity but they are open to part-time candidates. It is hybrid, with 3-days minimum expected in the office.
Salary: GBP53000 - GBP58000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 25 January 2024Management Accountant (4-6 months Contract) We are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join our client's Finance team at their London Head Office, London. This is a 4-6 months temporary opportunity within the Financial Operations team, reporting to the Financial Controller.
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.