Management Accountant (4-6 months Contract) We are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join our client's Finance team at their London Head Office, London. This is a 4-6 months temporary opportunity within the Financial Operations team, reporting to the Financial Controller.
As a Management Accountant, you will be responsible for analyzing and reconciling data to assist in the production of month-end accounts in accordance with the company's timetable. You will perform detailed analysis to ensure accurate financial reporting on a monthly basis.
- Support the Financial Operations function in analyzing and reconciling data for month-end accounts.
- Conduct balance sheet reconciliations to support month-end processes.
- Prepare month-end entries, including AP accruals, overheads accruals, marketing accruals, reclasses, and other ad hoc accruals as required.
- Provide month-end reporting, commentary, and analysis to explain the financials.
- Assist in the external audit processes.
- Knowledge, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent).
- Experience working as a management accountant in a large or compliance finance function.
- Ability to handle complex accounting and make improvements to month-end processes.
Interpersonal & Management Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present financial information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Fast and accurate, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proactive and motivated, demonstrating initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Strong technical, analytical, and judgment skills.
- Flexible and able to work in a divisional matrix structure.
- Problem solver with a track record of undertaking and delivering projects.
Technical Skills / Experience:
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with financial systems, with preference given to those familiar with Access Dimensions, Focal Point, and Biblio.
If you are a part qualified accountant with experience in management accounting and have a strong aptitude for financial analysis and reconciliation, then we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: This is a temporary position based in London.
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 February 2024Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 February 2024My client, a data insights company based by London Bridge, is seeking to hire an Accountant to join their small but busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is actively looking for a long-term role in a company where they can stay long-term. This role is a permanent role, it will ideally be a full-time opportunity but they are open to part-time candidates. It is hybrid, with 3-days minimum expected in the office.
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.