Finance Business Partner
Walters People: Finance Business Partner - £40,000 to £50,000 – Hybrid – Office in Staffordshire – Permanent Walters People are working with a leading business to recruit a Finance Business Partner to support key stakeholders in revenue and cost performance improvement through the provision of analytic support, financial coaching and challenge, and the production of timely and accurate financial information. Please note that for this position we are only looking for an studying finalist (CIMA, ACA, or ACCA).
Role: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Based in Staffordshire, 3 days in the office and 2 days work from home
Mode: Full time, Permanent
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Finance Business Partner:
- Business partnering for a number of non-financial managers
- Provision of commercial / operational decision support to the business, by directly supporting the business unit / exec director where required
- Completion of monthly performance reporting for relevant departments giving information and commentary on performance against targets
- Responsibility for production of rolling forecasts & annual budget for the relevant departments by working closely with the business unit stakeholders, including high quality commentaries & presentation slides
- Assistance in preparation of new business tenders & contract reviews by building costing/pricing models
- Support to stakeholders in development of business cases for new investments
- Automation of processes and elimination of inaccuracies arising from manual processes
- Support & improve the control environment within the business by working closely with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Undertake ad hoc work and reporting as required
About you as the Finance Business Partner:
- Must be a studying finalist (CIMA, ACA, or ACCA)
- Background in financial analysis, planning processes and business partnering
- Strong experience in financial modelling and data analysis
- Highly analytical and critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to create informative presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Appreciation of relevant business drivers in the industry
- Confident user of MS Office software, Adaptive & Dynamics 365 with exposure to QlikView & PowerBI tools
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV. Unfortunately if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 01 August 2022Walters People – Finance Business Partner – Burton – On - Trent - £50,000 per annum Walters People have partnered with a leading property business based in Burton – On - Trent who are looking for a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 10 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an International Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis. The role offers great opportunities for progression and will be paying £40k-£50k based on experience.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: CoventryDate posted: 05 August 2022Walters People: European Accounts Payable Specialist – At Least 2 Languages including English – £40,000 to £50,000 – Full Time 37.5 – Coventry – Travel Involved – Permanent Robert Walters is recruiting for multiple European Accounts Payable Specialists within a leading business based in Coventry. Candidates must have at least 2 European language including English. This position is highly remote with the opportunity for travel.
Salary: GBP52000 - GBP56000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 02 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Head of Finance (Part Time) – Full Time Equivalent Salary £52,000 to £56,000 per annum
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: WolverhamptonDate posted: 28 July 2022Robert Walters Group: Public Sector Division – Housing and Social Care – Permanent Vacancy - Finance Business Partner – Hybrid/Regional and Remote Working – Between £50,000 and £60,000 per annum plus package