Walter’s people are really excited to be partnering with a local business in search for a new management accountant, The key focus of this role is to support the business by assisting in the preparation of detailed financial and management information in an accurate and timely manner to facilitate effective decision-making.
Key duties Include but are not limited to.
- Supporting Site Financial controller in identifying and driving continuous improvements around processes and controls
- Manages the maintenance of accurate financial records
- Responsible for all month end reporting, Cost of Sales and Variances and corresponding Balance Sheet accounts to strict deadlines
- Finance partnering with senior management to help support more informed decision making across the business.
- Provides primary point of contact between Finance and I.T. with regard to computer systems that impact product costs, prices or cost accounting transactions.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in completing internal and external audit processes
- Assist with the year-end audit,
- High energy and a strong sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible and Able to work to tight deadlines
- Problem solving and decision making
- Self-motivated and proactive
The Perfect candidate will have the ability to work under pressure with great attention to detail while being able to communicate to all levels of the business building strong relationships internally and externally. Ideally you will be studying your ACCA, CIMA or ACA and have experience in the manufacturing sector.
For more information or to express your interest please apply direct or get in contact via the below details.
Phone – 07876863524
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 23 June 2022Walter’s people are really excited to be partnering with a local business in search for a new management accountant, The key focus of this role is to support the business by assisting in the preparation of detailed financial and management information in an accurate and timely manner to facilitate effective decision-making.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 20 July 2022Are you AAT qualified and looking to study, or already actively studying towards your ACCA or CIMA? Are you looking for a company that can offer you progression? Do you have previous transactional accounts experience? If the answer is yes to the above – please read on for more information! We have a 6 month Assistant Management Accountant contract on offer with the potential to go permanent!
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 06 July 2022Summary of role The role of Accounts Receivable Team Leader is to work closely and support the Accounts Receivable Manager, take control and manage end-to-end AR activities while being first port of call to support the fellow team members.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: OlneyDate posted: 26 July 2022Are you passionate about Purchase Ledger? Do you have supervisory/ management experience? Are you available to start a new role on short notice? If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Supervisor on a temporary - permanent basis
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 18 July 2022Are you a Payroll Manager, looking for a challenge for the next 12 months? If so, please read on! We have a maternity cover working for a business with 5 complex payrolls and 1 direct report.