Excellent opportunity for a part-qualified finance professional in the final 18 months of their studies to join a nationwide marketing business in a remote and permanent capacity.
As the Management Accountant, you will be reporting into the Head of Finance and will business partner the sales managers in a key financial context.
Your responsibilities as the Management Accountant will include:
• Monthly reporting including P&L, balance sheet, stock and cash-flow forecasting
• Partnering with operational staff to produce accurate forecasts on a timely basis, including Operations, Resourcing, Project Management and Corporate sales team
• Sales forecasting processes and attending monthly sales team meetings
• Partnering with sales team on formulation of financial models for propositions and assisting in resolving customer disputes.
• Build relationships with key customers to resolve issues quickly
• Annual business planning
• Assisting with year-end audit, dealing with any queries relating to the Corporate division
• Develop & implement processes and seek process improvements to facilitate the timely production of financial & commercial MI
To be considered for the position, you be required to have/be:
• Part qualified
• Effective business partnering in a larger scale organisation
• Strong analysis skills and commerciality, able to liaise with various stakeholders inside and outside
• Knowledge of implementing processes and process improvement
• Good systems experience both financial ledgers & forecasting/planning
• Technical awareness of financial reporting regulations
• Problem solver
• Driven and self-motivated
For more information on this exciting remote Management Accountant position for a market leading marketing business or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP32000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WythenshaweDate posted: 01 August 2022High growth marketing business based in Wythenshawe are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion of the company. The Individual will be responsible for assisting with core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 August 2022Market leading media business based in Media City, Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance function on a fixed term basis.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Chadderton.
Salary: GBP27000 - GBP33000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 02 August 2022Industry leading IT business are seeking an Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function located in Spinningfields in the heart of Manchester.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.