Junior Management Accountant
Junior Management Accountant position working for a boutique fitness group with four fitness studios across London. Also have a digital platform, which has enabled bringing the infectious energy of their studios into people’s homes. Type: Permanent Address: Central London Package: Up to £36,000 + company discounts + study support Hybrid: Mixed office and home working on Fridays The role: Looking for a confident Junior Management Accountant to join our finance team.
● Financial Control & Management Accounting
○ Preparation of month-end and year end management and financial accounts
○ Assist in preparation of the statutory accounts
○ Invoice processing, and preparing and processing payments runs
○ Supporting the external audit
○ Submission of monthly VAT returns
○ Regular balance sheet reconciliations
○ Preparing, analysis and circulating weekly and monthly sales reporting
○ Assisting with budgeting and forecasting cycles
○ Assisting with business analysis and other ad hoc duties as require
● 2 years finance experience, part qualified accountant
● Experience with Sage50 is essential
● Excellent time management, organisational and communication skills
● Excited about joining an ambitious and energetic wellness business
• 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
• Unlimited walk-in access to all studio classes.
• Company discounts
• Family and friends discounts
• Working in office Monday – Thursday. At home Fridays.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please click the link to apply or contact me email@example.com
At the Walters People Group, we endeavour to contact all candidates to register their details. However, due to the high number of applications we receive, if we have not reached out to you within 72 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 29 July 2022Are you a recent graduate or looking for your first role in finance? Do you have a desire to move into the commercial side of finance? Have you got a keen eye for detail? Would you be excited by working for an industry leading Real Estate Logistics business?
Salary: GBP34000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: WandsworthDate posted: 19 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading hospitality business based in Wandsworth who are looking for and experienced and driven Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You report directly into the Management Accountant and have the opportunity to learn and develop as you provide support to the preparation of the management accounts and subsequent commercial analysis across the group.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: North West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £37,000 - £42,000+ Working Hours: 9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: North West, London. Onsite free parking Working 5 days in office.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Are you an experienced analyst that enjoys presenting information to non-finance stakeholders? Do you enjoy creating financial models and able to tell a story through data analysis? Looking for a new challenge and one that will see you influence high-level decisions? As a result of internal growth, we are working with a renowned Global consultancy on the search for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will focus on providing commercial modelling of new client opportunities and will support the strategic initiatives across EMEA.