Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Birmingham – £35k - £40k – Permanent
I am currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The salary will be paid up to £40k dependent on experience.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
• Producing monthly VAT returns
• Preparing monthly management reports and analysing these reports to identify areas of concerns and where improvements can be made
• Preparing budgets and forecasts and comparing them to actuals and historical results
• Producing cashflow reports and updating throughout
• Working with the external accountants to prepare statutory accounts
• Managing and reporting on spending against the overhead budgets to ensure the company meets its financial targets
• Managing the company’s cash flow and advising the Managing Director and maximising on efficiencies wherever possible
• Providing timely and accurate management information to the management team
• Gathering and analysing trends within the companies’ finances
• Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
About you as the Management Accountant:
• Must be studying ACCA/CIMA
• Min 2 years’ experience working in Management Accountancy
• Advanced Excel and Computer ERP/Accounts software experience is desirable
• Proficiency in MS office - Word and Excel
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to Renna.Lal@walterspeople.co.uk
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham City Centre in their recruitment of a Management Accountant. The role will be paying £35k-£40k based on experience and offer hybrid working.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP31000 per annumLocation: NottinghamDate posted: 12 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Permanent - £28,000 to £31,000 – Nottingham Robert Walters has the pleasure to be working with a leading charity, who deliver a range of services for diverse needs across the East Midlands. They are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. This role offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to gain valuable experience and receive training within a fantastic charity, supporting their financial team and developing in their finance career.
Salary: GBP34000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 28 July 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – £35k - £40k – Redditch – Permanent
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: WednesburyDate posted: 19 July 2022Robert Walters Group – Public Sector Division – Management Accountant – Permanent - Hybrid - £32,000 to £35,000 per annum
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: RedditchDate posted: 06 July 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – £35k - £40k – Redditch – Permanent