Finance Business Partner
Robert Walters Group – Finance Business Partner – Permanent – Worcester
Please see below the details of the requirement for a Finance Business Partner, with this particular clients, this organisation offers a fantastic opportunity for work life balance within an organisation that has a fantastic partnership based culture. Experience in this specific business area is desirable but not essential.
Location: Worcester 3 days on site 2 from home
Role Type: Permanent
Working Hours: 35 per week
Salary Qualified Candidates: £46,000 plus package rising to £48,000 after 12 months
Salary PQ or QBE Candidates: £40,000 rising to £42,000 per annum
Duties of the Finance Business Partner:
- Producing and analysing accurate and timely management and statutory accounting information for internal and external stakeholders
- Undertaking various types of analytical work around the financials to further support the business needs and add value
- Working very closely and confidently with Operational teams
- Leading with the facilitation of the annual budgeting and forecasting processes for the directorate
- Managing and leading a small team
- Managing the debt management process
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders, ensuring issues and shortfalls are addressed and resolved
- Contributing to projects and change programs
Requirements of the Finance Business Partner:
- Qualified Accountant, Part-Qualified or equivalent experience
- Recent experience of undertaking a similar role with the ability to give sound financial advice promoting good financial decision making
- Robust experience of accounting regulations, legislation and current practice
- Proven experience of using financial systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
The deadline for applications for this role is Wednesday 29th June 2022 please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters – Public Sector Division – Rent and Service Charge Manager – Permanent – Up to £50,000 per annum – Birmingham
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WorcestershireDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters Group – Senior Treasury Analyst – Permanent – Worcester
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WorcestershireDate posted: 23 June 2022Robert Walters Group – Financial Analyst (Development & Regeneration) – Permanent – Worcester
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: LeedsDate posted: 04 July 2022Exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a market leading retail business based in the Leeds area in a credit control project controller role. The role offers a competitive salary, a temporary position and the opportunity to work in a hybrid model.
Salary: GBP20 - GBP25 per hourLocation: WellingboroughDate posted: 23 June 2022We are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to cover a 3 month contract (possibly longer) Please read on for more information and to apply!