Are you a Management Accountant available to start a new role on short notice in Northampton? If so, please read on for more information - temporary role on offer until Jan 2023 paying £20ph
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a client of ours on a temporary basis until January 2023.
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Finance Business Partner ensuring that the contract managers are supported and that working capital management is optimised.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant include, but are not limited to:
- Produce management accounts for your specific allocated business unit
- Work closely with the commercial and ops teams providing input where necessary
- Partner with the ops and commercial managers when it comes to reviewing the profitability of contracts and highlighting low margin contracts
- Prepare and maintain a rolling forecast and annual budget ready to present to senior management
- Profitability analysis relating to contracts and provide insight on risks and opportunities
- Develop and report KPIs
- Work closely with the ops team when it comes to contract costs
This role is paying up to £20ph inc holiday depending on experience
The role offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in the Northampton office
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: WarwickDate posted: 01 July 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Warwick – £30k - £40k + Study Support – Hybrid – Permanent
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: GloucestershireDate posted: 30 June 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Cheltenham – £30k - £33k – Permanent
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 29 June 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham who are looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 29 June 2022Robert Walters Group: Management Accountant – Birmingham – £35k - £40k – Permanent
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP44000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 27 June 2022Robert Walters – Permanent Vacancy – Central Birmingham - Management Accountant/Finance Business Partner – Housing Sector – Up to £44,000 per annum