Are you immediately available to start a role in Milton Keynes? Do you have experience as a Management Accountant? If so, please read on for more information!
Due to changes within the team, we are currently looking for a Management Accountant to join a manufacturing business in Milton Keynes on a temporary basis (potential to go permanent)
The focus of the role is to assist in the preparation of both financial and management information accurately to help support effective decision making.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead to business partner with senior leaders and other departments across the business when it comes to forecasts, budgets and reporting.
- Be responsible for the reporting process ensuring accurate and on time submissions.
- Review and analyse actuals against forecast/ budget
- Analyse trends and provide commentary on variances
- Maintain financial records of inventory and WIP along with associated reconciliations
- All month end reporting for inventory, cost of sales and variances.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce variance analyse on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, providing commentary
- Act as a point of contact between finance and IT
This role would suit someone with a strong Management Accountant background, who is used to taking initiative and improving processes. Manufacturing experience would be an advantage but not essential
The role is paying up to £25ph including holiday depending on experience.
The role is a temporary position supporting the team whilst they look for someone permanently – if you are looking for something long term you could be considered for that permanent role.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP47000 per annumLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 23 June 2022Walters People Milton Keynes are excited to be partnering with a well-established business in the Milton Keynes area the role will include Providing financial support to the UK Finance Department. Ensuring consistent and on time reporting of both internal and Group results. To ensure business systems are utilised properly.