High growth technology business based in the centre of Manchester are seeking to add a part-qualified Management Accountant to their finance team.
As the management accountant, you will report into the finance manager and assist with the pulling together the accounts.
Your responsibilities as the Management Accountant will be as follows:
- Bringing together the Group’s Consolidated management accounts, involving 6 countries
- Group VAT Returns
- Assisting in internal and external audits at multiple consolidation levels
- Assisting in external tax and R&D queries
- Managing Company payment runs and authorising payments to manage cash flow requirements
- Assisting with Company hedging requirements
- KPI reporting to Senior management
- External reporting to key stakeholders
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Assisting with payroll
- Reconciling the Company’s sales invoices report to accounting system
To be considered for this role the requirement are as follows:
- Part Qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- Experience of financial reporting and forecasting in a multi-site organisation
- Experience of adding value through commercial analysis and challenge
- Experience of overseeing finance processes such as reporting (internal and external) and business planning and forecasting
For more information on this exciting management accountant position for an industry leading IT business based in Manchester, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 25 May 2022High growth technology business are seeking a Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion. The Individual will be responsible for core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context. This position offers a clear path into qualified work for a finalist nearly at then end of their exams.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP37000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 08 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a part qualified professional to join a reputable financial services organisation based in the centre of Chadderton. The management accountant role offers a competitive salary, study support to complete CIMA/ACCA and a hybrid working model for a better work/life balance.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 3/6 Month basis
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum + study support + additional benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 May 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful market-leading business based in the Salford Quays area of Manchester. The business has seen exponential growth over the past few years which has continued throughout 2022