Exciting opportunity for a part qualified professional to join a reputable financial services organisation based in the centre of Chadderton. The management accountant role offers a competitive salary, study support to complete CIMA/ACCA and a hybrid working model for a better work/life balance.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Business Partner and will be responsible for comprising business partnering for the operational delivery functions, and completion of core financial processes such as monthly reporting and forecasting for operational Profit & Loss.
You as the Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Provide support to Operational P&L managers
- Support operational delivery, planning alongside key operational stakeholders
- Support a robust review process of financial and commercial information across the Group
- Support the Group in risk assessment processes and maintaining a risk management culture throughout the organisation
- Assist the development of BI to provide insight ensuring control, profitable growth and effective decision-making
- Assist the creation of the Group’s long term financial plans
- Maintain the integrity of the Operational Financial Performance
- Work closely with the Finance Business Partner to ensure the delivery of information that will ensure the ongoing management of the current and future health of the sector including income, expenditure and long term planning
- Manage internal relationships and core processes
- Liaise with wider Group to ensure the Finance Department is providing the necessary support for the businesses
- Support the consolidation of budgets and short term forecasts to meet the needs of the business
- Complete timely and accurate monthly management accounts and reports for operational management
- Assist in the reporting and management of the working capital components of the businesses with specific attention to stock, debtors and cash balances
- Support the continuous monitoring & review of contract and sector performance against projections
- Support the business to deliver insightful business plan and regular P&L forecasts
- Assist the maintenance of a rolling risks and ops log
- Assist with Monthly P&L forecasting
- Deliver to reporting times, maintain the accuracy of all journals and final GL balances
- Support internal stakeholders, specifically across Finance to ensure timely, insightful and accurate monthly management information to agreed time lines
To be considered for this role the requirements are as follows:
- Experience of financial reporting and forecasting in a multi-site organisation
- Experience of adding value through commercial analysis and challenge
- Experience of overseeing finance processes such as reporting (internal and external) and business planning and forecasting
For more information on this exciting management accountant position for an industry leading financial services business based in Chadderton, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 3/6 Month basis
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum + study support + additional benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 May 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful market-leading business based in the Salford Quays area of Manchester. The business has seen exponential growth over the past few years which has continued throughout 2022
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP40000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022High growth technology business based in the centre of Manchester are seeking to add a part-qualified Management Accountant to their finance team.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 25 May 2022High growth technology business are seeking a Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion. The Individual will be responsible for core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context. This position offers a clear path into qualified work for a finalist nearly at then end of their exams.