Management Accountant - 6 Month FTC
Walters People are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 3/6 Month basis
Your role as the Management Accountant would be to support the leadership team with key month-end reporting, planning and analysis of financial information which will be vital for continued success of the business
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet preparation and reconciliation
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Prep of month-end journals for fixed assets, prepayments & accruals, intercompany etc
- Preparation of weekly cashflow forecast information
- Variance analysis of financial reports
- Financial control and assistance in audit
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns and liaising with HMRC
- Attending monthly management meetings and liaising with stakeholders
- Ad-hoc financial analysis and reports as requested
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Prior management accounts experience is essential
- Experience producing key management information
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Ability to work autonomously but possess strong team skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined Management Accountant to excel within a leading business and develop their knowledge within a strong finance function
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP37000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 08 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a part qualified professional to join a reputable financial services organisation based in the centre of Chadderton. The management accountant role offers a competitive salary, study support to complete CIMA/ACCA and a hybrid working model for a better work/life balance.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP40000 per annum + study support + additional benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 17 May 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful market-leading business based in the Salford Quays area of Manchester. The business has seen exponential growth over the past few years which has continued throughout 2022
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP40000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022High growth technology business based in the centre of Manchester are seeking to add a part-qualified Management Accountant to their finance team.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 25 May 2022High growth technology business are seeking a Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion. The Individual will be responsible for core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context. This position offers a clear path into qualified work for a finalist nearly at then end of their exams.