An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a successful market-leading business based in the Salford Quays area of Manchester. The business has seen exponential growth over the past few years which has continued throughout 2022
As the Management Accountant, you will assist the Financial Controller with the production of accurate financial transactions, crucial month-end reporting along with the maintenance of accounting records.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Production of monthly management accounts in line with reporting deadlines, including variance analysis
- Demonstrate experience in Balance sheet reconciliations, Accruals and Prepayments, Fixed Assets, Creditor and Debtor reporting
- Produce the Board report and KPI analysis
- Production of year end audit information
- Statutory accounts
- Submission of quarterly and annual Industry and Compliance Returns
- Analysing financial performance & generating forecasts
- Identifying and implementing potential process and system improvements
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified
- Strong Management Accounts experience is essential
- Experience producing key financial reports and information
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Must possess strong team work and communication skills
- Must be very organised and have the ability to work to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate to expand their knowledge of key financial accounting functions within a business that can truly offer a fantastic development opportunities for part-qualified accountants. The business is offering a strong salary/benefits package plus study support.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP37000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ChaddertonDate posted: 08 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a part qualified professional to join a reputable financial services organisation based in the centre of Chadderton. The management accountant role offers a competitive salary, study support to complete CIMA/ACCA and a hybrid working model for a better work/life balance.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 07 June 2022Walters People are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant on a 3/6 Month basis
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 04 July 2022High growth IT business based in Old Trafford - Manchester are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP40000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022High growth technology business based in the centre of Manchester are seeking to add a part-qualified Management Accountant to their finance team.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Remote WorkingLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 25 May 2022High growth technology business are seeking a Management Accountant to join their dynamic finance function due to continued expansion. The Individual will be responsible for core management accounts, alongside business partnering the sales team in a key financial context. This position offers a clear path into qualified work for a finalist nearly at then end of their exams.