Salary GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum
Consultant Harry Callagher
Date posted 29 August 20192019-09-05 2019-10-28 accountancy London London GB GBP 38000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.co.uk https://www.walterspeople.co.uk/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new role has come available for a Management Accountant. The company is looking for someone who has been in a Management Accountant role looking to gain more work and knowledge. Based in Central London.
Are you a Management Accountant seeking a new and challenging? Are you looking for a role that offers a fast-paced environment and an opportunity to learn from the best? If so, my client has experienced recent growth and due to this, they are looking to hire a Finalist level Management Accountant to join their Central London Headquarters.
• Key Responsibilities for Management Accountant:
• Production of the monthly management accounts packs which encompasses approximately 60 separate P&Ls across several European countries.
• Monthly reconciliation of perm, temp and desk revenue codes ensuring correct margins have been recognised or accrued for in each P&L
• Posting accruals, recharges and any other standard or recurring monthly journals
• Assist with the calculation, approval and presentation of the quarterly commission payment schedules.
• Forecasting weekly income for the month to group accounts and the senior management team.
• Conduct monthly balance sheet reconciliations across various ledgers ensuring the validity of balances held
• Provide variance commentary to the account managers on their monthly P&Ls.
• Month-end reconciliation of the debtor facility for the UK and EU accounts
• Work closely with the Marketing and MI teams
• Key Achievement for Management Accountant:
• ACCA, ACA or CIMA part-qualified accountant.
• AAT qualified, undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant field
• 1-2 years’ management accounts experience.