Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk
Established retail business are seeking to add a Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
You as the graduate accounts payable clerk will report into the payments manager, and will be responsible for the full end to end accounts payable process.
Your responsibilities Include the following:
• Full responsibility for accurately recording purchase invoices for a number of entities, currencies and business areas.
• Manage supplier maintenance and onboard new suppliers
• Reconcile supplier statements/remittances
• Make sure all payments are made on time in line with payment terms
• Produce weekly payment runs
• Liaise with and internal stakeholders to resolve queries
• Post and allocate cash payments in the accounting software
• Work closely with each department of the sports divisions and become a key point of contact
• Assist on the wider month end close process as required
The requirements of the role are as follows:
• Have previous Purchase Ledger experience.
• Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and workload management.
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and in particular Excel.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to tight month end deadlines.
For more information on this exciting Graduate Accounts Payable Clerk position for a market leading retail business based in Accrington, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins at Walters People on Daniel.Collins@walterspeople.co.uk or alternatively call +447900409833.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annumLocation: AccringtonDate posted: 02 August 2022Established retail business are seeking to add a graduate accounts payable clerk to their dynamic finance function. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company located in the heart of Lancashire.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annumLocation: BoltonDate posted: 08 July 2022Industry leading retail business located in Bolton are seeking a graduate payroll assistant to join their growing finance team.
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: CreweDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Graduate Finance Assistant position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Crewe. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for a career driven individual. The role offers exposure to the internal workings of a market leading company.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: KearsleyDate posted: 01 August 2022Industry leading Hospitality and catering business located in Kearsley are seeking a graduate payroll assistant due to continued growth of the finance team.
Salary: GBP19000 - GBP21450 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: LeylandDate posted: 01 August 2022Global IT business are seeking a graduate accounts payable clerk to join their finance function. The role offers a junior finance professional the opportunity to take the first step in their finance career.