*Brand new* FP&A Analyst - Milton Keynes - £40,000-£45,000
- Maintain and update analysis models on Excel
- The preparation of budgets and forecasts and updating management reporting desks
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing month end and business partnering within the business supply chain
- Ownership of the companies distribution model
- Income statements
- Actively working towards a finance qualification (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
- Advanced Excel ability
- Confident understanding of accounting,financial modelling and supply chain accounting
- Confident communicating to all levels and passion to grow within a business
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 21 February 2024Milton Keynes - Hybrid Management Accountant Practice experience is essential
Salary: GBP34000 - GBP38000 per annumLocation: CheshamDate posted: 08 February 2024Summary of role The role of an experienced Payroll Specialist is to provide the expertise and knowledge that is required to process multiple payrolls from start to finish. You will have to be well organised with an open mindset and the ability to deliver accurate results to tight deadlines.
Salary: GBP16.36 - GBP17 per hourLocation: Milton KeynesDate posted: 07 February 2024If you are studying towards an accounting qualification and are looking to join a well respected business with opportunity for growth and progression, please read on as we may have just the role for you!