Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - Coventry Position: Finance Business Partner Location: Coventry Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time Salary/Benefits: £38,000 - £42,500
Role Details - Finance Business Partner – Coventry – Perm – £38,000 - £42,500 - Hybrid
I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Coventry in their recruitment of a Finance Business Partner on a permanent basis paying up to £42.5k dependent on experience. As the Finance Business Partner, you will be expected to business partner the director and their team providing proactive finance decisions to support drive and growth of the business, ensuring the provision of effective financial controls and processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner:
• Business partner the Director; challenge on the financial performance of the category, work to identify tactical areas of growth, support the Director on strategic growth initiatives
• Forecast supplier rebates, including the identification of rebate opportunities and rebate risks to positively impact the P&L.
• Model different supplier deal options, including scenario testing, with recommendations
• Create warning indicator margin exception reports for Category Managers. Include diagnosis of issues at net margin level
• Track net margin with analysis of constituent parts
• Provide independent risk analysis on system price realignment where required
• Provide internal and external financial insight to support the review process.
• Ensure working capital is analysed/monitored as part of decision-making process.
• Provide adequate breakdown of the of the supplier deals e.g., rebates, price deferments etc.
• Drive the development of rebate budgets, and target setting for team members.
• Assist with local category reporting requirements and Paris requests.
• Present at monthly meetings on the key financial indicators of the category, along with suggestions on how to maximise profitability
• Provide ad-hoc analysis and interpretation of financial information as required.
• Deliver short-term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Manager
About you as the Finance Business Partner:
• You must be actively studying for your CIMA qualification to be considered for this role
• Strong mathematic background – minimum grade A Maths GCSE
• Highly literate in Microsoft Excel
• Personable, who can provide constructive criticism whilst leading a team well
• Ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure
In return, the Finance Business Partner will receive:
• Working from home opportunities (hybrid working model)
• Performance based bonus (up to 15%)
• Private healthcare
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 12 August 2022Walters People: Finance Team Leader – Solihull – £35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support - Permanent
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WarwickshireDate posted: 04 August 2022Finance Analyst – Warwickshire – Permanent Walters People are excited to be working with our client based in Warwickshire who are recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: Burton-On-TrentDate posted: 01 August 2022Walters People – Finance Analyst – Burton – On - Trent - £35,000 per annum Walters People have partnered with a leading property business based in Burton – On - Trent who are looking for a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis. The role would best suit a confident individual who can work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: WarwickDate posted: 29 July 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Warwick in their recruitment of a Commercial Finance Business Partner. The role will be paying up to £45k based on experience with a high proportion of the role being remote.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 25 July 2022Walters People are working with an exciting business in Birmingham to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager. Within this role you will be assisting the Financial Controller in the short / medium term development of the operational aspects of the department gained through support of any transactional duties that may be required.