Financial Accounting Analyst
My client, an international tobacco company, is seeking to hire a Financial Accounting Analyst for their London office (Hammersmith). This role offers a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you can contribute to decision-making in the business. It is a permanent and full-time role, with a hybrid working pattern of 2-days in office minimum. The salary for this role is £48k - £55k per annum + excellent benefits including a London office allowance of over £3k per annum, paid out monthly.
- Responsibilities include supporting in areas such as Statutory Accounting, Forestalling, Balance Sheet Forecast, Customer Creation, and Credit Risk Management
- Opportunities to lead on Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) processes and ad hoc projects
- Day-to-day tasks involve accounting and treasury activities such as preparing Statutory Accounts, Annual Statutory Audit, and Forestalling Templates
- Ownership of Balance Sheet forecasting and Net Working Capital review and commentary
- Support in changes in Pricing and coordination of Dividend payments
- Key contact for insurance-related queries, responsible for renewals and government reporting
- Assistance with new product launches and resolution of issues related to fraudulent orders, billing, payment problems, and customer complaints
- Support in implementing new promotions processes and managing customer pricing and discounts
- Financial analysis for relevant customers
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevanet degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent working experience preferred
- Working towards a relevant qualification (at least part qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Knowledge of UK/US GAAP and accounts preparation
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills and results-driven attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs and SAP
- Experience working in a large-scale organisation is a significant advatange
Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 31 January 2024Are you an accountancy and finance professional with 4+ years of experience looking for the next step in your career. Are you a finalist looking to qualify in the next year? I am currently partnered with a Financial Services company who are looking for a financial accountant to join their East London Office.
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 January 2024Are you a Junior Financial Controller looking for the next step in their career. Are you an ACCA/ CIMA finalist hoping to join a world renowned brand in their Central London headquarters? This could be the perfect opportunity for you. I'm currently partnered with a Luxury brand in their search for a junior financial controller to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity to propel your career in a world renowned company and expand your experience and knowledge.
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.