Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you a commercially focussed finance analyst looking for the next step on your career? Are you currently studying for your CIMA/ACCA hoping to qualify within the next few years? I am currently working with a FMCG company who are looking for a ambitious Commercial Finance Analyst to joint their west London team.
As a Commercial Finance Analyst, your role will involve providing accurate and efficient financial analytical support for monthly closing, reporting, and planning cycles. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of Advertising, Promotion, Marketing Investment, and Customer Discount management, while ensuring strong operational and compliance control.
- Processing invoices on time and ensuring payment is aligned with group payment schedule and terms, except for any exceptions.
- Acting as the point of contact for the region with the Group Accounts Payable team regarding outstanding unpaid invoices.
- Reviewing Purchase Orders and GRNI (Goods Received Not Invoiced) aging reports with the Commercial/Marketing team, following GRNI procedures.
- Ensuring full compliance with Purchase Order management, minimizing Retro POs to exceptional cases.
- Analysing and monitoring Advertising, Promotion, Marketing Investment, and Customer Discounts against budgets, ensuring accurate expense recording during month-end close.
- Supporting the Measurement and Evaluation (M&E) processes, ensuring pre-M&E activities are raised according to governance and reviewing the reasonableness of POs against Pre-M&E.
- Driving process improvement in the Purchase to Pay (PTP) cycle while ensuring a standardized process across GTR.
- Ensuring cost planning processes align with commercial plans, accurately reflecting and phasing costs in the submission.
- Supporting cost analysis and identifying risks and opportunities through robust reviews of planned spend.
- Reviewing spend coding on an ongoing basis and ensuring accurate execution of financial controls, particularly in the PTP process and GRNI aging.
- erving as the super-user in IFS (Integrated Financial System) support for APMI (Advertising, Promotion, Marketing Investment) and CD (Customer Discount) management.
If this sounds like you please apply now or get in touch at email@example.com or 02070717102
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024My client, a sports events company based in Putney, is seeking to hire a Finance Operations Manager to join their team ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast-paced company. This is a great time to join a thriving and growing industry leader. This is a permanent and full-time role with a salary if approx. £60,000 per annum. It is a hybrid role, with 2-days in office and 3-days from home.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 February 2024Are you a finance data analyst looking for your next opportunity? And you ACCA/ CIMA Part qualified, hoping to join an international company?
Salary: GBP42000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 12 February 2024Are you an Accounts Payable and Receivable Manager looking for the next step in your career. Do you have experience managing a team with 6+ years in a transactional role? I am currently partnered with a Central London Business who are looking for an Accounts Payable and Receivable manager to run their team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 02 February 2024Are you a Part-Qualified Management accountant looking a role within an exciting fashion retail brand? I am currently partnered with an exciting brand who are looking for an ambitious management accountant to join their London team.
Salary: GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 01 February 2024My client, a data insights company based by London Bridge, is seeking to hire an Accountant to join their small but busy team. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is actively looking for a long-term role in a company where they can stay long-term. This role is a permanent role, it will ideally be a full-time opportunity but they are open to part-time candidates. It is hybrid, with 3-days minimum expected in the office.