Finance Executive (12 months FTC)
Are you a finance whiz looking to take your career to new heights? We have the perfect role for you! We are currently seeking a talented individual to join the our client's FP&A Finance team as a Finance Executive on a 12 months FTC basis with a potential to become permanent.
As a Finance Executive, you will be responsible for supporting the team in providing top-notch management reporting and maintaining crucial processes and controls around key transactions. Your keen eye for detail and passion for accuracy will ensure data integrity in core reporting tools and team outputs. You will also play a vital role in providing accurate and timely information to meet Group Finance needs and timescales.
Manage and input Purchase Orders for the Central BBU teams, ensuring timely authorisation and accuracy.
- Act as the go-to person for Purchase Order queries, providing support to the Commercial teams.
- Post month-end journals and review postings for accuracy and completeness.
- Monitor and report on Goods Received Not Invoiced for Central BBU teams.
- Consolidate and report depletions data from markets to Group Finance.
- Assist the Finance Analyst during monthly reporting periods and provide ongoing support to the FP&A team.
- Prepare monthly reports for the BBU finance leadership team and regional teams.
- Serve as the expert in the reporting system, providing training and support to team members.
- Support Finance Analysts in planning processes, including data entry, variance analysis, and presentation support.
- Offer ad hoc support to the central BBU commercial and finance teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Proven experience in financial reporting and analysis.
- Proficiency in financial management systems and reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
If you're ready to take your finance career to the next level and join a dynamic team, apply now! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 February 2024My client, a not for profit art foundation, is seeking to hire a part-time finance professional to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company, working 3-days per week out of their Chalk Farm offices. This company has hybrid working and flexi hours, with core hours being 10am - 2pm. This is a permanent and part-time role with a salary of £40,000 pro rata.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 09 January 2024Job Title: Finance Associate Salary Range: £30,000 - £33,000 Experience Level: Entry-Level (No experience required) Education: Degree in Accounting and Finance with a minimum of 2:1 or 1st class
Salary: Up to GBP33000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 21 February 2024Are you an accounts assistant with 2+ years experience? Are you hoping to join an internationally renowned company and gain more industry experience? I am currenly recruiting a Accounts assistant role, please see the requirements and responsibilities below.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 15 February 2024My client, dynamic and rapidly growing sports and publishing company based in Putney are seeking to hire an Accounts Receivable Executive to join their busy team. As a social and modern organisation, they offer a flexible working environment, including a hybrid work arrangement of 2 days per week in the office and 3 days from home. This company prides themselves on an innovative approach and a commitment to delivering exceptional experiences.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP43000 per annum + study supportLocation: LondonDate posted: 14 February 2024My client, a venture capital firm based in central London, is currently recruiting for a Senior Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but busy team, which will allow the successful candidate to develop and learn from various senior finance professionals. This role would best suit someone who is actively studying towards either their ACCA or CIMA qualification. This role has study support, though this is not a requirement.