Walters people are currently working alongside a leading business in the Black Country region in their recruitment of a Commercial Analyst on a perm basis.
Role and Responsibilities;
• Attending site meetings to advise on financials.
• New acquisition appraisals.
• Providing support to the Commercial Accountant on the reporting of property performance.
• Assisting the Commercial Accountant in producing quarterly property performance reports with Asset Managers reviewing P&Ls inc. cost recovery, long-term yield trends & future performance expectations.
• Maintain integrity of the data.
• Produce periodic reporting for distribution to senior managers.
• Any other activities reasonable within the scope of this role
• Strong analytical, excel & modelling skills.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to liaise and communicate with senior management and people from a non-finance background.
• Be highly numerate and analytical with the ability to gather, manipulate and present large quantities of data effectively.
• Strong organisational skills to develop and monitor plans & consistently meet agreed deadlines.
• Should be commercially aware, with the ability to challenge costs on all levels.
• Willingness to challenge and critically analyse information.
• Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent experience such as finance degree.
• Strong excel user and IT / ERP literate.
• Professional experience working in real estate services desirable
If you want to be considered for this role, all applicants must submit CVs online or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: WorcesterDate posted: 15 February 2024Walters People have partnered with a leading business based in Worcester in their recruitment of an Accountant on 3 – 6 month interim basis. The role will be paid hourly rate with the perm equivalent salary being £30-35k based on experience.
Salary: GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 09 February 2024Summary of role The role of an experienced Billing Assistant is to provide the expertise and knowledge that is required to support the billing manager where you will be expected to analyse actuals vs budgets on a monthly basis and lead with new process improvements. You will have to be well organised with an open mindset and the ability to lead and deliver accurate results to tight deadlines.
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: BedfordshireDate posted: 08 February 2024Senior Accounts Receivables Assistant - Permanent £30,000-£35,000 37.5 per week Bedfordshire
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 07 February 2024Walters People have currently partnered with a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an Assistant Accountant on a permanent contract.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: DerbyDate posted: 06 February 2024Walters People are currently partnered with a leading business going through a transformation in their recruitment of a Management Accountant on a 6 month FTC. The role will be based in Derby, offer hybrid working and paying up to £42k.