Commercial Finance Analyst
My client, a successful and forward-thinking organisation based in South Manchester are looking to bring in an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the FP&A function and focus on core analysis and month-end accounting work to assist with positive business operations.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering complex analytical reports to the senior management team whilst also performing key month-end accounting duties
Key responsibilities include:
• Producing and distributing daily, weekly and monthly reports on performance of the business
• Analysis of data and reports to allow informed management decisions
• Assisting with budgeting and forecasting on an ongoing basis
• Sensitivity and scenario modelling/analysis
• Liaising with cost centre leaders throughout the business to understand and implement budget requirements
• Working closely with the management accounts team to understand and communicate cost variances on a regular basis
• Appraisal of new commercial opportunities
• Ad hoc analysis across all areas of the business
Key skills/experience required:
• A background in Financial Analysis or month-end finance function
• PQ CIMA/ACCA
• Excellent analytical and observational skills
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Meticulous and methodical approach
• Ambitious and enthusiastic about development and progression
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Analyst or Management Accountant to join a thriving business that are offering study support for your chosen qualification, an excellent salary and benefits package plus the clear progression path that comes with this role. The organisation are best known for their social culture, and progression upskilling programmes so this would suit someone with ambition and enjoys the social aspect of working life
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Salary: GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum + study support + other benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 06 February 2024My client, a successful and forward-thinking organisation based in South Manchester are looking to bring in an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the FP&A function and focus on core analysis and month-end accounting work to assist with positive business operations.
Salary: GBP25000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 15 February 2024A very well-known organisation in Manchester City Centre is looking for a PART-TIME (3 to 4 days p/w) Accounts Assistant to join their vibrant finance department on a permanent basis. This is a new vacancy which would focus on Transactional and month-end finance duties for the wider business.
Salary: GBP26000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 08 February 2024I am currently partnered with a high-growth organisation in Manchester City Centre who are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic team. The business are looking for Accounts Assistant to assist on Transactional and month-end finance duties to help the wider accounts team
Salary: GBP33000 - GBP42000 per annum + study support + excellent benefitsLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 11 January 2024I am currently representing an incredibly successful highgrowth business based in Spinningfields, Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a dynamic FP&A Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis due to a restructure within the business.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum + Free parkingLocation: TraffordDate posted: 03 January 2024Global Service Provider based in Trafford Park requires a credit controller to join a successful team (hybrid, 3 days in the office per week and 2 days st home)