Are you a part-qualified Assistant Accountant seeking a new and challenging role? Are you looking to join a successful leisure business with a fast-paced and fun working environment? If so, due to continued growth, my client is looking to hire a Finance Analyst on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities as the Finance Analyst:
• Assist in the preparation of budgets and 3 year plans in partnership with finance and management team, ensuring assumptions are properly challenged and best practice is followed
• Prepare in-year forecasts and annual re-forecast, monitoring variances where necessary
• Assist in the production of monthly management accounts
• Supporting Commercial Finance Manager with Business Partnering
• Input into monthly reporting packs where applicable while supporting in month end journal postings and processes
• Ad hoc support with VAT and tax reporting requirements
• Maintaining reconciliations
• Supporting capex reporting for allocated business areas
• Supporting the production of Business Cases for capital expenditure projects
• Ad-hoc project and administrative support and analysis
About you as the Finance Analyst:
• Able to work to strict deadlines, prioritise tasks accordingly, strong organisational skills
• Able to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders to identify and resolve issues
• Must have excellent attention to detail and be able to manage a variable and complex workload
• Good IT skills covering MS Office applications
• Enquiring and investigative mindset
• Enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude, dynamic individual, able to resolve ad-hoc queries as requested
• Tenacity to follow through all issues to completion
With experience of working in a commercial role you will have worked with other departments and be able to build relationships both internally and externally as well as having excellent attention to detail.
This international business look for well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
For more information about this, or other finance roles please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 12 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading, global business based in central London who are looking for a confident Finance Assistant on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, you will play a pivotal role in the team.
Salary: GBP34000 - GBP36000 per annumLocation: WandsworthDate posted: 19 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading hospitality business based in Wandsworth who are looking for and experienced and driven Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis. You report directly into the Management Accountant and have the opportunity to learn and develop as you provide support to the preparation of the management accounts and subsequent commercial analysis across the group.
Salary: GBP37000 - GBP42000 per annumLocation: North West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £37,000 - £42,000+ Working Hours: 9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: North West, London. Onsite free parking Working 5 days in office.
Salary: GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annumLocation: West LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Title: Accounts Assistant Type: Permanent, full time Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 Location: West London Workplace type: Hybrid. 3 days in office, 2 working days at home
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 19 August 2022Are you an experienced analyst that enjoys presenting information to non-finance stakeholders? Do you enjoy creating financial models and able to tell a story through data analysis? Looking for a new challenge and one that will see you influence high-level decisions? As a result of internal growth, we are working with a renowned Global consultancy on the search for a Commercial Analyst to join their team. Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, this role will focus on providing commercial modelling of new client opportunities and will support the strategic initiatives across EMEA.