Walters People: Financial Analyst – £30,000 to £35,000 – Hybrid Working – Office in Staffordshire – Permanent Walters People are working with a leading business to recruit a Financial Analyst to support managers in the FP&A team through modelling and the production of timely and accurate financial information.
Role: Financial Analyst
Salary: £30,000 to 35,000 per annum
Location: Based in Staffordshire, 3 days in the office and 2 days WFH
Mode: Full time, Permanent
Your main duties and responsibilities as the Financial Analyst:
- Supporting the Senior Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A, in enhancing company performance
- Driving profitability to assist in the continued growth of the business
- Completion of month end tasks including journal posting and variance analysis
- Provision of commercial / operational decision support to the business as needed
- Production of rolling forecasts & annual budgets for the relevant departments by working closely with the finance business partners
- Assist in the preparation of new business tenders & contract reviews by building costing/pricing models
- Responsibility for maintaining financial reports produced from PowerBI, QlikView and Adaptive tools
- Automation of processes and elimination of inaccuracies arising from manual processes
- Support & improve the control environment within the business by working closely with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Undertake ad hoc work and reporting as required
About you as the Financial Analyst:
- CIMA, ACA, or ACCA student
- Strong experience in financial modelling and data analysis
- Ability to create informative presentations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Appreciation of relevant business drivers in the industry
- Confident user of MS Office software, Adaptive & Dynamics 365 with exposure to QlikView & PowerBI tools
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV. If you have not received any means of contact within 7 days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + BenefitsLocation: Stoke-on-TrentDate posted: 19 August 2022An exciting Management Accountant position has recently become available at an extremely successful business based in Stoke-On-Trent. The business has seen soaring growth due to acquisitions and large scale expansion and will be looking for experienced Management Accountant to join their dynamic team on a permanent basis.
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 19 August 2022Robert Walters Group: Global Payroll – Solihull – Permanent – £40k - £45k – Hybrid I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham in their recruitment of an International Payroll Team Leader on a permanent basis. The role offers great opportunities for progression and will be paying £40k-£50k based on experience.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP45000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 16 August 2022Pricing Analyst - Permanent Location: Central Birmingham (Hybrid) Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Contract: Permanent Hours: Full time
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: BirminghamDate posted: 15 August 2022I’m currently working alongside a leading business based in Birmingham City Centre in their recruitment of a Management Accountant. The role will be paying £35k-£40k based on experience and offer hybrid working.
Salary: GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 12 August 2022Walters People: Finance Team Leader – Solihull – £35,000 - £40,000 + Study Support - Permanent