Senior Finance Analyst
A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure that the actual financial operational results of the Financial Operations function are provided to the SLT on an accurate and timely basis.
- Maximising the value of the data captured from multiple sources and identifying bottlenecks in the process through robust data and root cause analysis enabling delivery of insightful and predictive analysis.
- The position will work closely with the Senior Finance Operations team including Billing & Revenue Assurance, Credit Control, AR & Collections, Source to Pay and Accounting Operations.
- Develop and maintain the tableau dashboards:
- Daily / weekly / monthly SLA and KPI metrics and reporting
- Cycle time analysis of the key process within Financial Operations
- Interface with key stakeholders, presenting data and key insights to both expert and non-expert audiences; liaising closely with OneIT and BU finance teams to develop new insightful and in-depth financial analysis helping to deliver improvements and moving the reporting and analysis to more predictive reporting space.
- Excellent and demonstrable analytical and modelling skills.
- Ability to work with large volumes of data and translate this into meaningful value-add end user analysis.
- Experience of data analysis in a financial operations function, ideally with SAP as the ERP.
- Complex problem solving skills, particularly in relation to large and variable data sets.
If you feel this great role working as a Senior finance analyst to working for a global Telecommunications business based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP55000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 23 June 2022A brand new role has become available for a Senior finance analyst to work for a global Telecommunications business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Salary: GBP150 - GBP190 per dayLocation: LondonDate posted: 30 June 2022If you're a bright, motivated Accounts Assistant (or equivalent), this is a fantastic opportunity on a 3 month contract that will see you building on a strong foundation in the basics of a finance and accounting function. Working within an exciting Investment Fund in London this opening will see you have great exposure to the industry specifics.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 29 June 2022Type: PermanentSalary: £45,000 - £50,000 + possible share’s in business Working Hours: 9am-5:30pm with 1 hour lunch.Location: Central LondonHybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home (flexible) Working as the Finance Analyst for an award – winning tech/ retail startup business that is rapidly expanding across the UK as well as international expansion opportunities. Opportunity to make a role your own! Working as part of a scale-up means you are going on a journey to support business growth and your voice will be heard.
Salary: GBP45000 - GBP50000 per annum + Additional benefitsLocation: Shepherd's BushDate posted: 28 June 2022Type: Permanent Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + discretionary annual bonus (and generous staff discounts.) Working Hours: 9am-6pm with 1 hour lunch. Location: West London Hybrid: 2 days in the office, 3 working days at home This includes maintaining detailed reconciliation and control, ensuring all supplier and contractual obligations are met across the UK and European creditors ledgers. You will also ensure the team maintain a high level of accuracy, efficiency, motivation and service at all times through coaching and constant development.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 28 June 2022Are you invested in keeping up to date in current affairs and the financial markets? Do you have a keen interest in the international financial market? Have you handled and reported data and investment strategy? As a result of continued growth, we are currently in partnership with a globally renowned financial services business on the search for an Assistant Investment Strategist to join the Investment strategy team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to provide support to the investment department.